Why Choose Allergy Canada?
- Canadian based company focused on and committed to the Canadian allergist for over 10 years
- Health Canada approved Class A lab facility designed for preparation of allergy vaccines
- Widest variety of antigens and diagnostics offered in Canada
- Our facility is operated by university-educated, highly trained formulators and scientists, and is inspected, licensed and monitored by Health Canada
- We provide the highest quality diagnostics, treatment sets, and venom immunotherapy – Sophisticated quality control system under Health Canada GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Guidelines
- Concentration on all quality aspects from material received to final packaging and delivery
- Prior to release, all vaccines are sent to an Independent laboratory for quality sterility verification
- Customized software which is both patient and physician friendly in respect to ensuring accuracy of production, delivery, and follow up
- Our products were used in, and our collaborators recently published, the first papers from the Prevention of Asthma Trial (PAT). The study concluded that allergy immunotherapy prevents the onset of asthma in children with allergic rhinitis.
- Allergy Canada is currently partnered with the world’s largest study on the prevention of allergy.
- Our security-sealed orders are shipped throughout Canada by next day courier.
- Our Comprehensive Patient Management System will automatically track and send out a reminder when it is time to renew your immunotherapy and allergy shots
- Fastest turnaround time from order to delivery
- 24/7 ordering access at www.allergycanada.com
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives
- We provide customized dosage schedules and treatment set geared to the Doctor’s needs
- Allergy Canada’s Monthly Newsletter will keep you up to date with the latest allergy information and Allergy Canada promotions