Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology

Allergy/Asthma Information Association

AllerGen NCE Inc

Food Allergy Canada

Eczema Society of Canada

What is an Allergist?

An allergist/immunologist is a physician specially trained to manage and treat allergies and asthma. Becoming an allergist/immunologist requires completion of at least nine years of training. After completing medical school and graduating with a medical degree, a physician will then undergo three years of training in internal medicine (to become an internist) or pediatrics (to become a pediatrician). 

Read More

Standard Dust Mite Proof Mattress Encasing Queen

Pillow Encasings Covers for Allergies

You might think dust mites take up only a little room in your bed. In fact, within 10 years, dead dust mites and their waste can double the weight of your mattress.


15% OFF

Combat Dry Skin with Vanicream Products!

15% off

You are $99.00 away to get FREE shipping!